Monday, January 10, 2011

happy dude

Hello! It's me again with an update on little Ty. We had a fantastic holiday and once I get my computer back, I'll have lots of pictures for you. Sadly, it's visiting the computer doctor to get all the data that was wiped clean off my computer, back.

Ty is STILL a happy baby. We are so fortunate and blessed to have such a fun loving baby. We started him on food a few months ago and so far we haven't found a food that he doesn't like. Cereal- check. Peas, green beans, carrots, applesauce, pears...check, check check. He doesn't care if they are all mixed together or seperate, if they are heated or cold. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he is busting out of some of his 6 month clothes at 5 months old. Lately he has been super interested in what Ruddley and I are eating. He stares at it like its a big bowl of peanut butter m&ms:-)

I'm also pretty sure hes going to pop a tooth pretty soon. He can't get enough of his fist and fingers. He also chomps on the nipple on the bottle, tries to eat my hair and sucks on Ruddley's shoulder.

The other thing he loves is his jumper. He spends hours in it at a time and laughs up a storm when he is jumping. Ruddley and I have been doing an exercise DVD at night and he gets a big kick out of watching us do cardio circuts and mountain climbers.

Ty talks up a storm, my mom says he takes after me:-) We love listening to him babble. Since he was born Ruddley has been trying to teach him to say "Dada". The other day Ruddley says to me, "I should really start trying to get him to say "Mama". It was nice to hear him say that and I thought he was recognzing how hard I work and wanted Ty to say Mama. I asked Ruddley why he thought that, to which he replied "So in the middle of the night he can ask for Mama and not Dada". Sweet moment, ruined!

We have his 6 month check up at the end on January, I'll be interested in seeing what his stats are. Hopefully before then I'll have pictures from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...